.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Sins of our Fathers

He's been working on my last nerve for over 3 months.....He's selfish, manipulative and controlling....He wants me because I posses something that my brothers don't have and that is that I have always been "self-sacrificial".....He was the one who wanted me to sign custody of my son over to him because he was convinced that his "insurance" was better than my "insurance"....."My insurance has better coverage", he said....

Like a "John" to a "trick" he tells me two weeks ago "If I don't take care of you who else is going to take care of you".....This was his exact words....After hearing such profound words, how could I even begin to trust others in this world?? This was more than a "family should take care of each other" speech, this was straight-out and plain manipulation and control.....He is sitting on some big bucks right now and he wants to out right buy me....

He's the epitome of a desperate and dying baby boomer.....Previously, he out of desperation, and also in yet another vain attempt to rule my life, told me that he'd build me a house....This isn't the first time.....But, as always, that offer comes with the price of selling my soul to him.....

He wants his own kids to help heal his childhood hurts and wounds.....It was rough being called a "bastard child" and "po' boy" in his day and age.....He can't get past it....The voices from beyond the grave still controll him so that's why he is on a mission for his kids to help slay his demons.....There is still a lot of fear in him.....

But yet, we don't owe him anything.....He owes us....You owe us daddy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home