.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Monday, October 16, 2006

I wonder

I wonder if people even half-way think like I do.....I guess ever since I could remember I felt a communication with other dimensions--the heavens.....It became very profound when Bush took office but before hand there were definite episodes.....You'd find it very weird for me to be telling the Governor of this state that God told me to tell her that He would stay the storms.....He wanted her to be more concentrated on the great work that is ahead of her than to be worrying about hurricanes this season so therefore he said to me...."Tell her that she has time and prayer on her side...." He said that He would stay the storms Governor Blanco.....On the flip side of things, the nefarious entities don't like to be talked about at all and they don't hesitate to pay me a visit at all such as recently....Folks wonder what i am talking about.....When I talk about these nefarious groups or entities they summon entities....I can be sitting down and see a shadow pass across the wall or they might summon a hostile entity to come and show it's presence.....You can feel the freque or it's low down, dirty vibe......But "Greater is He that is within me than he that is within the world..." Everytime "they" come around the Spirit of God comes upon me strong.....He is a strenght, fortress, a protective and a comforting force......Everytime, I sense their hostile presence, the power of God is already there to protect me and I can see Michael and Gabriel and the heavenly host right there poised to pound some heads.....

"Oh hand me down....Throw me down....Hand me down my silver trumpet Gabriel.....Hand me down, throw me down, anyway you get it down.....Hand me down my silver trumpet, Lord......

Satan's mad and I am glad.....Hand me down my silver trumpet Gabriel......'Cause he lost a soul, he thought he had.....Hand me down my silver trumpet, Lord.....

Oh hand me down....Throw me down....Hand me down my silver trumpet Gabriel.....Hand me down, throw me down, anyway you get it down.....Hand me down my silver trumpet, Lord...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home