.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Monday, October 16, 2006

Home grown

I look at Tab Benoit as he is standing on stage and I say to myself....."Yeah.....This is what it is all about about....The preservation of "us"....The preservation of Louisiana....Preservation....Restoration....Hope....Faith....Love....Healing....

We have some of the most talented people on this entire planet right here in the state of Louisiana....We have the best looking men on the face of this entire earth, right here in Louisiana.....OMG does Houma, Louisiana have some of the best looking men in Louisiana.....I don't care what Mayor Nagin thinks.....He might be all "chocolate" but I got have me some scoops of "vanilla" and Mr. Tab Benoit ain't hurting in either the looks nor the talent departments NOT THAT I AM LUSTING....My goal is to remain celibate....Celibacy is such an empowering thing....It is a personal choice....You decide when and to whom to give your body sexually.....I truly believe that when you give your body to another you form some of the most powerful bonds there is---YOU FORM "SOUL TIES" TO ONE ANOTHER--soul bonds...At this moment I seek understanding and acceptance more than I desire a sexual relationship....

Welcome to My Love--Rachelle Ferrell


Tab Benoit epitomizes everything I dream of in a Cajun man---talented, sucessful, caring, handsome.....It was like "sigh"....Louisiana men will always, always have a special place in my heart and I learned my lesson by not marrying one.....

Houma, Louisiana is Louisiana's best kept secret.....The people down there are exceptional friendly, and accepting.....It really restored my faith in community....My son says that he bets that even the criminals are nice in Houma....The people in Houma are deep thinkers and progressive.....You can actually have an intelligent conversation with them and not come off as feeling like some sort of "weirdo".....Corey's like "Mama we really need to move here!!!! Let's move here!!!! Let's move here!!!!" Houma, Louisiana is really an InFP's dream come true....

Side note: See!!! I always knew that St. Luke the physician in the Bible was an InFP....He loved Timothy as his own son and took him under his wing....I liken Mr. Charles Boustany to the Luke in the Bible.....He reminds me very much of him.....

Together, we can grow, Louisiana (Hello St. Bernard Parish!!! Hello Mayor Nagin!!!!)....We can't afford to leave one another of the healing and restoration process....This state has everthing it takes to be a success right here within it's very own borders.....I know this....I can see it with my very own eyes.....:o)

Look Up (in Joy)--Patrice Rushen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home