.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Oils well that doesn't end well

What do you expect from a bunch of Luciferians Senator Landrieu and Governor Blanco??!!! President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney you both don't fool me for a micro-second!!!! You both put your trust in Luci's Trust and trust me God has you in his eye sight....

Lucifer--Dies Irae


Spare me the Twinkies, pound cake and Alabama sweet tea....Satan doesn't phase me and his attempts to kill me were foiled....I swept his "sweet treats" in the trash but not after I had people verify that they did exist....One co-worker came in and said to me "Oh I see you got yourself some goodies.....I was thinking in my head "These are NOT goodies and could you believe that the devil gave them to me?!!!"

Oil is the devils's elixir and trust me it is well loved by him....That stuff is loaded with brimstone (Sulphur or Sulfur--however you want to spell it)....People are getting turned off by it---well that is everyone except Satan and his minions who will try and destroy the earth over it....But God isn't going to allow that to happen so some of you'd better go BACK and read Revelations 11:18....Plenty of you are going to get a HEAD STOMPING over God's green earth and trust me--you deserve it!!!!!

So keep on playing with God.....President Bush everyone is hip as to what you are trying to do....People have long figured you out.....You have this idea formed in your demented and pathetic little mind that if you can bring about the destruction of over 1/3 of the earth then you can usher in the return of Christ....You have many of the misinformed going along with you but trust me Mr. President, God will NOT say to you "Well done thy good and faithful servant..." God is going to smash your head in you sneaky snake as you are not on His side at all!!!! You put your trust in Luci's Trust Mr. President and God sees this....God is going to deal mightily with you Mr. President and you too Mr. Cheney....Mr. Cheney your crumbling little heart is not after God but yet it is after everything that is vile, foul and destructive and don't think that God isn't seeing this.....So spare me the sweet tea, Twinkies and pound cake....ANYTIME I SEE SOME "BEING" DROP FROM THE SKY AND APPEAR IN MY OFFICE CARRYING ANYTHING IN HIS "HOOFED" HAND I AM GOING TO SWEEP IT IN THE TRASH....IT COULD BE CRAWFISH BISQUE FOR ALL I CARE!!!!

After Satan left, me, God and the angels had a good laugh!!!!! Have you ever offered a diabetic something with sugar in it??? Well I have and I know that they don't just DRINK and EAT everything since they know that it could have an adverse effect on them....Lol at the devil just bragging away about how he damn near killed someone ("come get you some of this good stuff girl", he says) and during that time I am just recalling Biblical scripture in my mind--"steal, kill and destroy; he comes as an angel of "light"; A liar, murderer and a thief"....All these words were used to describe THE DEVIL HIMELF!!!!!

Spare me your vile and foul rhetoric Mr. President and your second in command....God is going to deal mightily with you two and you can't twart scripture!!!! And to this I say "Yeah and 'so be it'"....Even so Lord Jesus..."

YOU WILL DESERVE IT!!!!!

"AND HE SHALL PLANT THE TABERNACLES OF HIS PALACE BETWEEN THE SEAS IN THE GLORIOUS HOLY MOUNTAIN; YET HE SHALL COME TO HIS END, AND NONE SHALL HELP HIM."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home