.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Monday, July 24, 2006

Mockingbird

Yes....I still love looking at birds and also feeding them.....I still feed my cardnals at my home and I still torment grackles to a certain extent....Being a member of the National Audubon Society I found a place in my heart for them....They actually crack me up....

MockingBird--Taj Mahal (featuring Etta James)


And yes, I still do love blowing my horn at them when I am driving through the parking lot of stores....LOL....They get startled and jump and then they give me dirty looks....But it is all in fun....And yes I do feed the grackles nowdays, after feeling sory for them as plenty of them have defects from hanging around refineries....Trust me, seeing a grackle with a mohawk is not cool at all!!!!

Oh yeah...i have a nest of baby mockingbirds naer my house and I can hear them....It's funny how something so little and starts off sounding like a untune whistle can grow up to have some of the most beautiful sounds come from it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home