.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Manipulative and Controlling men

I don't know what it is but I attract a lot of manipulative and controlling men....My ex who if he has any fanatsies of us ever getting back together can forget it!!!! Look deep before you leap folks!!!! So my ex tries to play some little manipulative guilt game on me telling me that my son said that no one has sliced a cake from him before and I wasn't having it....Then he gets mad beause I set him straight and says well then he won't come back after dropping his delivery off in Lafayette....I started say to "You promise??".....

Desire--(dancehall mix)--enVogue


Thank God we only have one child together....When Corey gets around 18 I will be turning cartwheels....Corey and I did slice a cake last year....We had a cake made with our pictures on it last year....Sigh.....Do certain people always just want something from me....Not everyone but I feel like certain people in my life are trying to suck out my very soul....Like I owe them something....Sometimes I feel like moving to an undisclosed location....Which is why I liked North Carolina....I had a support network and I was away from the controlling and manipulative influences....The manipulators and controllers were steaming mad as they seek you to be solely dependent upon THEM....

My ex-husband just totally wastes money on things that I think should be left on the shelf....So the wine was cool, but this joker also bought about 30 to 50 pounds of fireworks and Corey doesn't even like those things....These fireworks take up an entire duffel bag!!!!!

Summer if you want them they are yours....I'll come over and take pictures of them being set off....What the hell am I going to do with all these explosives in my damn house?!!!! Grrr!!! If that joke ever moves to Louisiana I'll be ticked so let him stay home in San Antonio with HIS PEOPLE--the linoleum people....

Sigh I need to get some rest....So I am about to high tail it back to bed again as I didn't get much sleep last night....I got your e-mail Summer but I can't mail these fireworks as that is illegal....That bag must weigh at least 50 pounds!!!! Geesh!!! That is the thing about my ex--he never met my needs....He tried to give me what he wanted to give me and a lot of that is why I resent him....Life is about meeting needs but sad to say people are about fulfilling their desires, lusts and fantasies that they have concerning others....Desires are meant to be ADDED to our life as they are NOT needs!!!! Amazing Grace---"He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs"..... ("Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His rightneousness and all else will be added unto you)...People seek their "desires" first and trust me God will give you just what you ask for especially if you keep bugging him for it....One reason I don't go looking for a "man"....God gave me all the things that I used to fantasize about and trust me plenty of those things that glittered weren't even gold....

When you are honestly seeking to do God's will he places people in your life and along your path to minister to you , comfort you and meet your needs, or have you minister to them or have both of you minister to one another....I know there were many times I have told God, "well if you don't give me a man I'll go out and get one myself!!!" I did and I GOT BURNT IN DOING SO!!!! Then there I was crying and saying to God and anyone else who would listen "I GAVE HIM MY BEST!!" Now did God ask me to give that man my "best"??? NO... I did that on my own....God didn't even place that "man" in my path I did that myself!!! In the long run NEEDS weren't even being met but DESIRES shole were (ie lusts of the flesh, lusts of the eye)!!!! Lots of women have said those exact words, especially after they have given up the "goods"..... Don't cast your pearls to the swine....They will happily trample upon them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home