.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Deliver Us from Evil


Thank God for Guardian angels huh little baby?!!! And thank God for a "hedge of protection".....
U.S. President George W. Bush hands back a crying baby that was handed to him from the crowd as he arrives for an outdoor dinner with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Trinwillershagen, Germany, July 13, 2006. REUTERS/Jim Bourg (GERMANY)
Can you imagine how that conversation went down concerning me:
Satan: (appearing before the throne of God and being his usual ole accusing self)
God: Whence thou cometh?
Satan: From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
God: Have you considered my servant Sharon?
Satan: Yea. But remember back in 1988 you told her in a dream that she was wrestling with me and that I was trying to come against her. I was right there in the dream as you spoke to her and she saw me as even said that I appeared as an "opaque spot" in the dream. You have placed a hedge of protection around her as she does you will. I can't get to her like I want to. But (Satan chuckling as he contemplates his evil deeds) if you remove the hedge I can then institute my plans. She'll fall for my "sweet treats".....All skinny people love sweet treats (Yes, angels DO eat as it states this in the Bible...Angels eat.. Read Psalms 78:25 )....And when she gets a "taste" of what I have to "offer" it will be so to her demise....(Satan ending his discourse with a chuckle)
God: Consider it done
Satan: Nay!!! You consider it done!!!
God: I would not have my sons and daughters ignorant of your devices Satan
Satan: Yea...But those "dysfunctional" folks from Louisiana aren't the brightest bulbs in the package....I shall have her soul in less than three days....
God: Behold, you have within your power to tempt her even so to her demise....
Satan:Yea.... And it shall be so to her demise!!! (An evil and wicked laughter resonating from within him as he departs the throne of God)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home