.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Friday, June 02, 2006

I will Remember You....

I Will Remember You--Sara McLaughlin


I was looking for a song for Irene...Instead of the song that I intended to upload this one came to mind....We haven't heard from you in a while--just checking up....


I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

I'm so tired but I can't sleep
Standin' on the edge of something much too deep


It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard

But I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

I'm so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose
Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
Weep not for the memories

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Maganda, at Monday, June 12, 2006 10:22:00 PM  

  • You are so sweet (sniff!) I know that I have alienated myself for quite a while. I've been going through so much soul searching lately. I guess I just needed to get away for a while. I posted on my blog before I ran into this and I am touched. Thank you so much for these kind words. I will always remember you...

    By Blogger Maganda, at Monday, June 12, 2006 10:23:00 PM  

  • I was just checking on you to see if everything was going alright....You should consider moving to Louisiana (just a thought)....Don't be afraid to "stir up that gift that is inside you"....Luke (the physician/apostle) told this to Timothy when he got discouraged at times....You'll have jobs coming out your butt over here....Really!!! With all these jobs and festivals so plentiful down here you won't have time to be down at all....You'll be worn out!!! It'll be non-stop excitement--Just ask Summer....Speaking of Summer, she is doing well and is excited about her new job at the Radio station KBON....If you get a chance, I am asking that you please check her out on the radio by going to
    http://www.kbon.com
    It is summer and it's time to rock!!!! Summer is all about excitement, creativity, adventure and new ideas....Muah!!!

    Sharon

    By Blogger Sharon, at Tuesday, June 13, 2006 4:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home