.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I can't eva stay mad at her long!!!!

Grrr!!!!! Does she realize what she does to my heart?!!!! It's the perky nose!!!! She's got that perky nose!!!! She's one of those perky nose people and so is my son!!!!! Perky nose people always have a mind of their own!!!!

Selah--Lauryn Hill




Lauryn Hill - Selah Lyrics


Nothing can be done against the Truth

No matter how we
remain in denial

Wasting time, replacing time with each
and every excuse

But that will only work a little while
Coping with despair

Knowing you're not there
Ashamed to just admit I've been a fool

So I
blame it on the Sun

Run away from everyone Hoping to
escape this ridicule

Trapped in misery Wrapped so
miserably

And his deception I wear it like a skin

Dying to maintain

While I keep trying to explain
A heart that never loved me to begin with

Oh
I'm such a mess I have no choice but to confess That I have been desperately trying to belong

Lying to
myself and everybody else

Refusing to admit my right was
wrong

And then He came, Selah And it means
praise and meditation

And then He came, Selah And it
means did you think about that

And then He came,
Selah And it means praise and meditation And then He
came, Selah And it means that you see

How
beautiful his fruits still in denial of its roots My
guilty heart behaves so foolishly

This treason from within
that reasons with my sin

Won't be happy till it sees
the death of me

Selfishly addicted to a life that I
depicted

Conflicted cuz its not reality All
that's left of me

Oh I beg You desperately Cause me to agree for what I know is best for me

Please
save me from myself I need to save me from myself

Please save me from myself Please save me from myself so
I can hear You

The choices that I make have been
nothing but mistakes

What a waste of useless space Should I die before I wake

And all of my religion I've fortified this prison Obligated to obey, that
the man's bad decision

Please save me from myself I need You to save me from myself Please save me from
myself

Please save me from myself so I can hear You

And then He came, Selah And it means praise and
meditation

And then He came, Selah And it means did
you think about that

And He came, Selah And it means
meditation

And then He came, Selah And it means that
it's you

And then it came And then He
came and He came and He came

And then He And then He
came

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home