.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hey Mayor Nagin?!!

At what point are you going to start getting what the fuck is going on?!!! Hegelian Dialectics baby!!! The powers that be are trying to dick you and the State of Louisiana up the ass darling!!!!! You need to quit trying to kotow to President Bush and tell that slimy REPTILIAN bastard what YOU WANT to happen concerning New Orleans!!! Are you going to just sit there and shit your culture away?!!! Or are you going to rise and help the Governor do what is right by US the citizens of Louisiana.....

The system is a fucking BEAST Mayor Nagin....Let me tell you this!!! I put my life and the lives of relatives on the line to even say what I have been saying....DO YOU NOT THINK THAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING?!! DO YOU NOT THINK THAT THEY DON'T WATCH, MONITOR OR EVEN VISIT ME?!!!! EVEN MY SON SEES THESE VILE DEMONIC MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!! Evil is real darling and yes there is a such thing as Satan and the Seed of Satan....The powers of heaven are being shaken even as I type this and yet some of you can't even catch a clue as to what the fuck is going on!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • I'll second that...

    By Blogger bayou_boy504, at Friday, June 09, 2006 6:05:00 PM  

  • Mayor Nagin needs to get to work on those water leaks also....You've got a lot of work to do "Chocolate Man"!!!!

    By Blogger Sharon, at Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:47:00 PM  

  • The tongue is the fire of hell, according to the book of James. Remember that as you campaign for the side of truth and holiness. I highly suggest that you separate yourself from the forces of Evil by holding a higher standard of what comes out of your mouth. Keep fighting, but know in your heart that the weapon of your words is a double-edged sword.

    By Blogger Young Brother, at Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:58:00 PM  

  • The terms of my deal with God back in 2004 was that He would meet me and deal with me just where I am and we'd work it out from there....Since he is calling for bold and daring folks now days He had no problems with my righteousness being as filty rags....Trust me, God has this all under control....And for once in my life I feel free...I don't feel bound and held down by others's expectations of me.....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home