.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Flag Day

I get that every day at work when I have to take down the flag and it beats me up....My senator could have at least sent me a flag....I know she was over in D.C. marinating steaks yesterday.....(snicker)

I like Congressman Charles Boustany.....I always get a letter from him....But that could be that he doesn't want to see me talking shidt about him in my blog....And Lord knows I have talked shidt about a lot of folks on here.....I thought about it yesterday all day and I was like, I am not changing a damn thing!!! Life is fluid and opinions and emotions are FLUID for Christ's sake!!! They are subject to change at any time!!!! My little jibber-jabber on this weblog doesn't implement governmental policies....So save your over critical comments for your United States President, Senators and Representatives, that is once you quit being so scared to write to them....Lord knows I 'm not and SEVEN of you are getting a post card from me very soon.....

I WANT TO GIVE ANOTHER SHOUT OUT TO MY GOVERNOR, KATHLEEN BABINEAUX BLANCO!!!! "Why is that Sharon?" BECAUSE I CAN!!!!! (SNICKER) GOVERNOR BLANCO YOU ROCK!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home