.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Buggy

Sigh...My mother reminds me of Buggy on The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood....I just asked her if she wanted some fried crabs and she had the nerve to say some shidt like "I'm going to have to go back to my old job..." It was a snide comment, trust me....I know my mother by now just like her snide comments back on the Mardi Gras cruise in 2005 concerning my Mardi Gras costume....But just weeks ago she was in my "amen corner".... In otherwords, work more overtime....First of all she doesn't know where I got the money to buy these crabs and second of all my old job has cut back on the overtime and has basically gone to a permanent schedule much like the one that I am working now....Third of all I spent more money on "mama" than I did on those fried crabs.....My mother has unconditional love for President Bush though....The man can't do no wrong.... Such is that "generation of vipers".....If I told you that there are "people" on the face of this planet who aren't even human but yet we have put them in total control of our fate on this earth, will you even believe me?!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home