.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Saturday, June 10, 2006

All the Fixin's

"I just want to thank ya'll for letting me be myself again..."---Teena Marie (Here's Looking At You)
Here's Looking At You--Teena Marie


There is this lady at the Bar-B-Que place where I get BBQ, smoked boudin, cracklin', crawfish and boiled crabs who is sooooooooo cute....She is a petite thing and she always has a hat on her head....Her hats rock!!!! She's gotta be at least my age or a little bit older.....But she is always hooking me up with the plates.....I ordered an all sausage platter and she hooked my up with a ton of sausage and even some chicken to boot and then she threw in some donut holes for my son....She even gave me a couple of pens with the company's name and number on them....She is such a sweetie!!!!! No I am not into women (sexually) but I'm into bonding with women....We really do have to take care of one another instead of being selfish and catty!!!! When we act that way all men do is laugh at us and talk about us.....Don't for a minute, think that men DO NOT enjoy a good "Cat fight"!!!!

I'm not jealous or in competition with NO woman!!! If God didn't want me to have it then I don't want it!!!! I don't care what the hell it is!!!! I am not going to be fighting my "sisters" for shidt that wasn't meant for me to have in the first place!!!!
I want to say to Summer that yes I did listen to your program on KBON tonight, but since I only got one hour of sleep last night I left the radio program on while I napped to the music....I woke up and enjoyed some more of your show.....I'll tune in tomorrow also....I'd like to call but I don't want to seem like a deranged fanatic by calling too much!!!! But you've got my support....

4 Comments:

  • lol nah...you are more than welcome to call or email anytime...screw what they think...lol...and you could even call the owner or email to let them know how much you liked it...lol...wink...wink...I really appreciate your support so much! It means so much to me...especially with as much fun as it is!

    And of course, you know me well enough to know that it means so much to me to do well...especially with the importance of the job that I've managed to grab...so your support just means that much more!

    It's all about supporting each other, as you said!

    By Blogger Summer, at Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:37:00 AM  

  • Well in that case I'll call often....:o) How would I go about getting the owner's e-mail address?? It's interesting that the song KBON is NOW playing is "Lean on Me"....I was thinking the other day that I wanted (needed) to upload it to my blog....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:32:00 PM  

  • You could always email paul at either 101.1@kbon.com or dj@kbon.com. lol Not that you have to or anything...

    Call as often as you like! We have people that call almost daily...lol!

    By Blogger Summer, at Sunday, June 11, 2006 10:50:00 AM  

  • Okay Summer....Cool!!!!

    By Blogger Sharon, at Sunday, June 11, 2006 9:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home