.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Saturday, May 20, 2006

You baby boomers crack me up!!!!

My mother came in my apartment(she has a key) to tell me that my daddy bought a Chevrolet energy efficent car and that she wanted me to come outside and see it...But this shift working motherphucker was sleeping at the time and refused to go outside....

You baby boomers crack me up....Now my parents have two gas guzzling vehicles and what do they do to conserve fuel?!!! NOT SELL THE OTHER TWO VEHICLES (OR ONE FOR THAT MATTER BECAUSE HAVING A TRUCK TO HAUL OR PULL THINGS IS A GOOD DECISION).....THEY BUY A THIRD VEHICLE TO OFFSET THE TWO GAS GUZZLERS.....But yet this is the motherphucking generation who can't even program their own phucking remote controls....No matter how many phucking times I show them how to use my damn fax machine they still manage to phuck shidt up!!!!! She came over the other day with something for me to burn and I was working nights last week...I still haven't managed to burn that cd....She'll get it when I get a chance to do it...I am not going to burn myself out on the "selfish" generation.....If we leave it up to President George W. "Corporate Slut" Bush, we'll stay living in the past....His ass can't even program his own phucking remote control!!!!

This is straight up "latch key" kid rebellion baby!!! And if you don't like it then tough!!!! I am through with impressing baby boomers...Phuck your 60 hour work week ethic!!!! You've led this country straight to HELL and God is going to deal with you baby boomers!!!! God is raising up a mighty generation so move the hell out of His way baby boomers!!!! You all are through and guess what?!!! You will NOT go out as the finest generation we've ever seen.....So take that social security check and blow!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • LOL at this whole post!

    LMAO at buying a new "fuel efficient" car to ADD to the two gas guzzlers!

    By Blogger being mama daily, at Sunday, May 21, 2006 4:57:00 PM  

  • LOL...My daddy called this evening and he apparently locked the keys to his vehicle in the vehicle....My mother came over with the spare keys in her customed ordered Grand Marquis(my dad likes Grand Marquis)...So now I have to stop by my former job site and give him his spare keys before I head off to my new job site as he gets off work at 7 am....He must be working 14 hour shifts...He must be working a turn-around....Don't feel too sorry for him as he makes over 90 (ninety) something grand as opposed to my little "Generation-X" 30 (thirty) something grand a year.....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Monday, May 22, 2006 12:38:00 AM  

  • I do not usually respond to uninformed RANTS but could not resist this one:

    You know what is more the stupid thing? a 100 POUND mother of one or two driving a YUKON or better yet NAVIGATOR.... so big she cannot see out and such a gas hog and WHY? what is this about- is it about STATUS? it surely isn't a safety issue as VOLVO has the best record for safety and sure would contain the 100 pound mom with her little ones- and think of the hair-do and nail job she could get for the money she would save on the gasoline alone not to mention property taxes and insurance some poor (dumb) man is paying for her to drive this tank-- and those HUMBIES.... that is ridiculous as it gets---- if you have to have all that much 'vehicle' to be a man- try getting a penile implant- heck, women get enlargements all the time and no one really cares much about that

    By Blogger Orangeburg SC Helper, at Monday, May 22, 2006 9:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home