.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Thursday, May 11, 2006

When Nothing Else Could Help

Love lifted me.....I know God speaks to us clearly when we try and to things in our own power such as overwork ourselves and don't stop and rest like He asks us to....That is very much a problem for me--trying to do too much....Obedience is better than sacrifice....So as They waited for me to try and do it in my own power and fail once more.... And I did--fail that is....Not by might nor by power but by my Spirit saith the Lord....Some of you might not realize this but I seldom do get sleep....I might average 6 hours of sleep in 3 days many times....It's that InFP's continuous quest for the perfect in all things and striving for perfection is a full-time job you know!!!! So I am going to do what God calls me to do and that is relax more and get some sleep....It feels soooooo good being in the center of His WILL....Not my will but THY will be done.....


The Beckoning Sea--Jeff Wolpert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home