.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Having it out

Fulltime--Heather Headley


I meant what I said about my ex coming over here....He said that he is going to send me flowers for "Mother's Day"....It was grating me to NO end....So I told him what I had to tell him tonight....No expectations....No disappointments--case closed.....My life is pretty cool the way that it is right now...I happen to like WHERE I AM AND I DON'T INTEND TO LET ANYONE MESS IT UP FOR ME.....

Why Should I Cry--Heather Headley

2 Comments:

  • Girl, you'll be alright. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day with or without him in your life. I know what that's like to have people promise you things that can't even come through with. I'd say if he wanted to be on some bullshit, go on with your life and let him know through your actions you'll be fine without him. His loss not yours. You are an intelligent and strong woman. Someone is going to happy a very happy man one day.

    By Blogger Maganda, at Sunday, May 14, 2006 2:57:00 PM  

  • And let me not forget...Beautiful... :)

    By Blogger Maganda, at Sunday, May 14, 2006 2:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home