.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's day to all mothers everywhere and to all my "adopted" mothers and my adopted "big sisters"--You know who you are Governor Blanco and Senator Landrieu, Irene and Summer....

Love and the Woman--Chante Moore (Awww...I'm gonna start missing N.C. thanks to this song...Many people might think she is placing emphasis on a "man" and on a "child" but really listen to the song....She is placing the most emphasis on God and His love--His abundant love)



No Woman, No Cry
--Bob Marley

2 Comments:

  • Merci chere...hope you had a good mother's day too!

    By Blogger Summer, at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:16:00 AM  

  • I had to work but it was a nice and quiet day for me so I treated myself to some crawfish and blue crabs....I was off the next day but spent that time preparing to work the next 4 week days on the grave yard shift....Then I have my seven days off....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home