.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cajun Humor



Treat Me Right--Tony Delafose

(Never mind the color of my player folks..I'm still experimenting....Gotta run...Gotta go to work tonight...Look for me later online.....)

After all the things that this nation is facing thanks to putting ungodly people in positions of power it is great to stop and laugh every once in a while....Laughter doeth good like a medicine....Two scriptures have been on my mind and the first one is: (before I say what the first one let me first say this I will NOT apologize for my comments concerning Baby Boomers for they are true....The Bible clearly states that you should NOT PROVOKE your children unto WRATH but rather bring them up in the fear and admonition of the Lord....You Baby Boomers brought us up to fear and admire corporations....You all are in error of God's word and I for one will NOT play the corporations' games any more!!!! If you don't like it then TOUGH!!!!) AND LOW AND BEHOLD THAT WAS MY FIRST SCRIPTURE!!!! Start training your children up right and then they won't have anything negative to take to God in prayer!!!! President Bush you are a very vile, contemptible and ineffective leader and I will not cease to go to God in continuous prayer over where you are leading this nation!!!!! I don't think that your own daughters respect you!!!! When was the last time that you saw them?!!!! The Bush family has some serious "generation curses" heaped upon their family!!!!!
This next scripture has been on my mind also for weeks until I saw it on a wall at work tonight....Who would have ever thought of putting this in a frame on a wall because most working people don't even adhere to this principle...The scripture comes from 1 Peter 1: 18&19: (but I'm including more verses because I like what the scriptures have to say)


17And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

18Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

22Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

23Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

24For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

25But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.


We had so much fun this morning after me working a 12 hour shift I was waiting for my relief to some as he was going to be 20 minutes late....I then had to take my co-worker home and that is an 30 minute drive to her house and then 30 minutes back to my town as we don't even live in the same city....I live two cities on the other side of where she lives....But it's all good....Freely have you received--freely give....Yes President Bush that is also in the Bible....But before I even pick my co-worker up who worked nights with me, I was having fun cracking jokes with another c0-worker who had just come in to work on days....

We were LAMENTING on how people just entering the workforce at a certain corporation were getting screwed out of benefits and pay....She told me her son was going to strike on behalf of his fellow co-workers.... The workers are all striking with many striking on behalf of their fellow-co workers....

So then our Cajun humour kicked in and we started cracking jokes about how when the government tries to come and take us away how our Cajun ingenuity will kick in and we are are going back to living in homes right in the swamps with about 30 to 50 gators each surrounding our homes and pirogues...I was like "yeah that is where the 'Cajun injector' comes in handy....The last thing you want to be doing is standing in a pawn shop line to buy a gun when the shidt truly hits the fan....We gotta hook one another up!!! We'll get some Cajun injectors and some of that marinade stuff and when they even try to come up against us they are going to shoot them up full of the marinade and then toss them to the gators....They thought they saw some shidt in Florida!!!"

So my fellow co-worker who is working days today and her last name definitely means "One onery Louisiana gator" made this tossing motion and said "Yeah!!! Here goes your food!!!"

Lawd we were rolling!!!!




OH WE GOT PLANS MOFOS!!! WE GOT PLANS!!!!!! People from Louisiana can be the nicest people in the world until crossed and then you will definitely see how "Ragin' Cajun" we can get!!!! Y'ALL BETTA TREAT US RIGHT!!!

1 Comments:

  • Sharon, I married a cajun from Crowley, LA and I lived in New Orleans for 10 years so I understand what you mean they can be the nicest people but don't cross them. We now live in Birmingham, AL If you want a good laugh try this site http://www.womensfunnyvideos.com
    It has a lot clean funny stuff designed for a woman's sense of humor

    By Blogger funnypages, at Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home