.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sheer Insanity???

I know people read my weblog and just shake their heads and wonder "What will she do (or say) next??" We INFPs do have the tendency to act as though we are out of this world....Ok so in the past 12 months I have written to each and every single member of Congress, (I got the most valuable customer of the year award at the post office in my home town) the President of the United States, the Vice President of the United States and also the Governor of Louisiana....I do crazy things such as put my Governor's picture (and my sometimes wayward Senator) on postage stamps....At this moment I am probably streaming almost two gigs of music off my weblog....Since Katrina struck I have uploaded over 11 pages of songs to Audioblog....Ok....So people are mostly likely wondering what I have done that will come of as being sheer maudlin or just plain crazy.....Okay...Here is goes.....I BOUGHT A BASS BOAT....YES....I BOUGHT A BASS BOAT!!! And when I tell the average Cajun that around here they start salivating....Now what in the world am I going to do with a bass boat I haven't even a clue....I guess Go fishing....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Who needs FEMA?!!! I have a bass boat and life vests baby!!!!!!! So FEMA stay out of MY way!!!! High water rescues--don't call FEMA call ME!!!

FEMA What??? FEMA Who??? Governor Blanco featuring M.C. Michael Chertoff

3 Comments:

  • A Bass Boat??!! Mon Dieu! you one crazy Cajun, dat for sure!

    By Blogger Todd, at Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:26:00 AM  

  • :o)

    By Blogger Sharon, at Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:08:00 AM  

  • I am thinking about naming my boat "The Baddest Bitch" or "Sweet Cajun Fire" or even "Chocolate City Cajun" in Mayor Nagin's honor...Did he NOT think that White folks would EAT his "Chocolate City" comment up with insults?!!!! LOL!!! Lawd!!!! Ray Nagin needs much prayer Governor!!! Sigh I think that me and the Governor are the only ones praying in Louisiana....She's a woman of remarkable faith....But it is written that "Without faith it is impossible to please God..." Senator Landrieu more touching and agreeing in prayer so there will be less crying this year....Okay??? Oh let me quit before Senator Landrieu seeks a warrant out for my arrest....Honest to God truth, you and the Governor crushed my heart with your tears last year.....I can't deal with that again....It was too overwhelming....So therefore everything gets taken to God in prayer this year by me....EVERYTHING!!!! "Not by might nor by power but by my Spirit saidth the Lord".....All the sorrows, tears and pain and burdens get laid down at the feet of the CROSS this year....I said that 2006 was the year of intercession....Let's see how many will be willing to "stand in the (gap)breach"....If even for Louisiana....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Friday, April 21, 2006 7:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home