.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Observations

Wow....She is soooooo very pretty....In fact I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that she would be so absolutely beautiful!!! She has the most beautiful blue eyes.... She really should play to her strong sides--wife, mother and friend (a virtuous woman)....Those things come naturally for her....She needs to unify her camp....Start doing way with folks that don't want to be team players....There are too many members of your own camp who are letting you down...They are NOT in your "Amen corner"!!! Start weeding those folks OUT!!!! That Bible says "Freely have you received....Freely give"....You have some people in your camp who are not giving you their loyalty and respect to you...They are only there for what they can get out of the deal....You need to separate yourself from them....You are behind the power curve on this one Governor (ie meaning this should have been done a long time ago)!!!!

She's got other great qualities that she has yet to realize....She needs to bring speech to the forefront but she has yet to realize what a great Cajun accent that she has....Play up your unique Cajun "flavor"....I've seen you speak before large audiences and I have seen you speak before small crowds....You have the most wonderful accent (it almost makes me jealous..LOL..Just kidding).... I have ever heard....You'd should use it to it's fullness...Speak with (Cajun) boldness and confidence.....You have what it takes....

You have nothing to lose....Never in a million years could you come close to sounding as goofy as President Bush does on television, radio and the internet....The man is a disgrace to the United States....

Humility is always the key....Be a great listener and also be a great follower....Good leaders should also be good followers....Someone really needs to tell President Bush this....

I's (not a typo) just curious last night...So I wanted to see what I could "see" and feel what I could "feel"....I want to see and feel what I could in my spirit about you...

But yet there's something else that's there....I have yet to put my finger on it....I sense it...I feel it....It is something that radiates from inside of you....Whatever it is, it's BEAUTIFUL....

I Wanna Hold Your Hand--Lake Side

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home