.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Monday, April 24, 2006

Katrina

He Loves Me--Kirk Franklin


Katrina brought about a lot of changes to the state of Louisiana and to each and every individual in this state....I have seen too many people in pain and tears....I don't care to experience that again....My blood pressure was so high seeing my governor and my senator in such a state of pain that I actually thought I was going to pass away......That is the honest to God truth....For almost two months I actually thought I was going to die....This is no lie....One day after eating and taking my blood pressure it was so high that I didn't even bother taking it again...I just went to bed....Writing to Congress has actually lowered my blood pressure tremendously....

Thanks to Katrina I have sought Godly comfort such as I haven't done in a long time....I have been doing much praying ever since and I have been listening to gospel music...I never was a fan of gospel music back in the day because it seemed that it was too bent on hyping up emotions....Not don't get me wrong when the Spirit of God comes on you you are inclined to shout, cry and dance with joy....I just thought that many of them were overdoing it....But I like the gospel music artists that are out there now....Kirk Franklin gets much accolades from me....

I think Black people are the most hated people on the planet....What people see are a bunch of nobody's who lost mostly section eight homes and who were too stupid to leave the city before the storm hit....This is NOT true.....My boyfriend's family left town and went to relatives in Houston....His uncle stayed behind to watch over his home and property in Gentilly ( Black middle class section of New Orleans and not the infamous Ninth Ward that has been railed and assailed constantly in the news media) until the flood waters got too high that he has to flee for higher ground at the Convention center.....If anyone really cared to listen to the news it was a barge that broke loose and crashed through the levees which in turn flooded that area of New Orleans....My boyfriend's aunt has been long-time employed as a nurse at the charity hospital in New Orleans....So these are not your dregs of society as many would have you to believe....And for those who have the "phuck New Orleans" attitude....You are already cut off....Don't even think that you have a friend in me....I don't even care to associate with you at all....You will only get prayer from me!!!

Black people have has everything taken away from us.....Now they want to take Jesus from us...Jesus is the only one who brought us through 500 years of slavery....They Christianized us because they claimed that it would make us less "savage"....Now days they are telling us that we don't need Jesus anymore....As if to say "Ok...Things have leveled out so you don't need that Jesus and prayer stuff anymore...In fact no one needs that Jesus and prayer stuff anymore...We just got you into Christianity because we felt that it would keep the plantation owners safe at night....The last thing they wanted was some kind of rebellion or insurrection....The plantation owners feared slaves killing them or setting the plantations on fire as they slept...."

Like hell we don't need Jesus!!!! He is the only one that can bring you out of slavery and even a storm....Please!!!! If we had to lean on the kindness of slave owners hearts to abolish slavery then Blacks would still be in slavery even to this very day....Not by might nor by power but by my Spirit saith the Lord....Only Jesus brought Blacks through 500 years of slavery.....So don't come on my weblog and tell me NOT to pray...Don't come on my weblog and tell me NOT to talk about God, Jesus or even the devil for that matter....You will quickly get dismissed....Go back to your boring lives of crying about how your dates on the weekend are lousy and about how you can't get a woman...Do you you know that God never originally intended for humans to have sex??? Yes that is right so go and read the Bible....When God talks about being fruitful and multiplying and brining forth like kind after like kind he hadn't even made man yet!!!! Carnal knowledge is truly a great "unequalizer" if you really think about it.....Now I am not saying that God doesn't want us to have sex....But hell the damage was done in the garden of Eden and God can take all things and use them for the greater glory and to fulfill his word.....Now you see why Adam didn't have problems with Satan until Eve came into the picture....Paul in the Bible says that it was better for a man to remain single but if he couldn't then it was better for man to marry than to burn....Some of you are burning up!!!! But yet you can't even see that you are burning up....Look at your dispositions....Look at the things that you pine over....Look at what mostly consumes your thoughts!!!! I shole hope some of you get mates quickly so your damn dispositions can change.....Ain't nothing like lonely, unhappy people!!!!
I will pray that God send someone into your lives....I will pray that he sends you a companion so that your dispositions can change....Hey!!!! I'm here for you!!!! I wish that all men (and women) be happy and content....I will be in continuous prayer praying that God gives you the desire of your hearts....Instead of waiting on God's perfect timing you want to rush things...Companionship is definitely NOTHING to be rushed into....

Jesus overcame the world, the flesh and the devil....Now if Jesus had given in to sexual appetites then he couldn't have done the work of God....He was NOT sent down here to procreate...He was sent down here to die on the cross, to be resurrected from the dead, to ascend into heaven and to be seated at the right hand of God....If Jesus would have had taken a wife and had kids then he would have been instantly considered a nephalim in the eyes of God...He would have been just another fallen "being" consumed with pride and lust....There would have been no way to salvation for anyone and besides if you read the Bible there is NO salvation or grace imparted to the nephalim (and their offspring who when they died became demons) and fallen angels......They left their first estate and God instantly cut them off....So therefore humans are caught in the middle of all of this....They hate us because at one time they were one of us (part human and part angel) and that is why the Bible calls them "familiar spirits"....That is why pride and lust are sooooooo dangerous....I don't care what Dan Brown says...If you just scan through his books you see that it is part of the "Reptilian Agenda"....All of his sources (every single one of them are on this chart) point straight to the Illuminati....Freaking demons!!!! They are just getting the world ready for their greater plan by desensitizing the masses....But those jokers don't have me fooled....I guess you say that is why you can sense them watching you because they know that you are talking about them....And that is why I can feel God's anointing covering me also....So why did I see "things" at work.... Because if you recall from a previous post I said that there was two cemeteries located in the refinery's property....It is an area of energy concentration, what they call a "portal" or a "star gate".... I'm not the only one who has seen "things" there........One guy talked to a man while he went upstairs to run off copies and then thought to himself..."I locked the door so no one else could come in here."....He turned around to get another look at the man and he was gone....Not to mention one of the operators was collecting samples off a tank and saw what looked like a "little girl" on top ot the tank with her....And for that matter one of the cemeteries belongs to a family of Native American origin...Remember there is a link between black budget programs, top secret military installations and Native Americans and/or indigenous peoples....The last time "they" brought a bunch of "them" to "look" at me...I wonder if they liked what they saw.....That is truly a rhetorical question because I really don't care if they liked what they saw....I know Jesus does....What a friend WE have in Jesus.....Jesus, lover of my soul....


Jesus, lover of my soul, let me to Thy bosom fly,
While the nearer waters roll, while the tempest still is high.
Hide me, O my Savior, hide, till the storm of life is past;
Safe into the haven guide; O receive my soul at last.

Other refuge have I none, hangs my helpless soul on Thee;
Leave, ah! leave me not alone, still support and comfort me.
All my trust on Thee is stayed, all my help from Thee I bring;
Cover my defenseless head with the shadow of Thy wing.

Wilt Thou not regard my call? Wilt Thou not accept my prayer?
Lo! I sink, I faint, I fallÂ?Lo! on Thee I cast my care;
Reach me out Thy gracious hand! While I of Thy strength receive,
Hoping against hope I stand, dying, and behold, I live.

Thou, O Christ, art all I want, more than all in Thee I find;
Raise the fallen, cheer the faint, heal the sick, and lead the blind.
Just and holy is Thy Name, I am all unrighteousness;
False and full of sin I am; Thou art full of truth and grace.

Plenteous grace with Thee is found, grace to cover all my sin;
Let the healing streams abound; make and keep me pure within.
Thou of life the fountain art, freely let me take of Thee;
Spring Thou up within my heart; rise to all eternity.




1 Comments:

  • Case in point.....My friend "Dave"....You need prayer Dave...I'll pray that God grants you the desires of your heart because it is better for a man to marry than to burn.....You are burning up and you don't even realize it!!!!

    http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-hIT.qPk4d6OEix5jyVQl?p=365

    By Blogger Sharon, at Monday, April 24, 2006 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home