.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I really need to get out more often but shift work (nights all this past week) and bills slowed me down to a crawl this weekend.....I didn't do anything but stay up all night and sleep all weekend mornings....I really need to get out because I am having strange dreams aout traveling to countries where you have to use blue, yellow and red ink to log stuff down so that people won't manipulate you....It was a gambling country and there was a theory associated with gambling and manipulation....I wish Louisiana through its recovery efforts would creat plenty of 9 to five jobs or even 6 to 2 jobs for that matter--jobs with decent working hours so that I can get off working crazy hours....Sigh...I hope this time my boss remembers to turn in my time.....I didn't paid two Fridays ago....I really am going to need my money as I will be attending the International Festival this coming weekend....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home