.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Friday, April 21, 2006

Faith


Faith is the substence of things hoped for; the evidence of things NOT seen....44 days left until hurricane season Governor Blanco.....I trust that you know by now that you are NOT going through this alone....You never were....:o) I saw your pain and as you are just like me you can't hide your emotions....Besides I was called to support you long before hurricanes Katrina and Rita....Our faith will see us through.... All things are possible to them who believe.....

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."--Hebrews 11:6(KJV)

I know The Lord Will Make A Way--Smokie Norful

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home