.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dis B My World

Since I like inventing names and titles for myself and others and since I've always wanted a (Cajun) French last name, I have decided to adopt me one....I am still working on which one I will adopt but I will consider that to be my last name and perhaps ask the court to even have it changed to that.....Maybe I'll take my high school French teacher's last name....I know one thing I'll never again take a surname of Spanish origin....That is out of the question.....Screw it!!! I'll have include links in order to create my online playlist.....In fact I am going back and include the file link for the over 250 songs on my weblog...If you don't like that fact then tough!! I need some sleep!!!!

Tasso--McGee's Reel



Girls Dem Sugar--Bennie Man



All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not. 1 Corinthians 10:23 (KJV)

3 Comments:

  • Yeah I know the song has the "N" word in it but hey you White folks invented it not us so it ain't going away for a long time...I don't use the word at all except very seldom in writing as I think that is the only time we should use it to display collquialism--otherwise what would we do with Toni Morrison, Alice Walker and Ernest Gaines...Is that why Ernest Gaines' books are banned in Louisiana?? Because he used the "N" word too much??? Quit trying to over-shelter your children Louisiana!!!! Somebody has to do the hard math!!!!

    By Blogger Sharon, at Monday, May 01, 2006 1:36:00 AM  

  • you can change your name to Cerise Noir

    By Blogger Todd, at Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:18:00 AM  

  • LOL..At my boss asking me if I has aliases when I lived in Texas....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Tuesday, May 02, 2006 2:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home