.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Thursday, March 16, 2006

To all the people that believe in me....

and to all the people that have my back--Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco (Governor KBB with her definite Cajun accent and her definite strong Cajun will to survive....She's got Katrina and Rita etched in her) and Senator Mary Landrieu (I have seen your tears...Senator Landrieu is a lightning rod...She just doesn't know that yet.) , Todd (He's patient kind and understanding--we need more men like him), Irene (She's creativity in it's finest sense), Summer (She is coming home soon and through her and her "little family" Cajun/Creole culture will continue to live on).....Yeah I hear ya'll---in joy and in pain....



The Kindred--Who Would I Be

1 Comments:

  • Hey girl! Thanks for the shout out. Mad love to you too! Know that I will always admire you having the voice to speak out on issues that a lot of people could care less to deal with. No I don't think you are at all too "religious". Actually you are a wise woman who knows whats really going on with a lot of things that a too real to understand for most people. I love the way you express your opinions and if anything you have a fan here. FUCK what anybody else has to say about it. If I was in Louisiana I could see myself kickin' it with you Cajun style. You would have to show me what it's all about. So far I'm lovin' it. Stay real girl. Know that Maganda loves you... : )

    By Blogger Maganda, at Friday, March 17, 2006 1:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home