.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Monday, March 27, 2006

Spirits of Addiction

Insiders of the Hollywood scene say that drugs actually make you more susceptible to demonic possession...Well they would definitely know....Drugs definitely have deep roots in that they grip and hold down entire communities, societies and nations!!! I have said this once before and I'll say it again "Dick Cheney and Condoleeza Rice are bound by spirits of addiction." Meaning that they are both addicts of some kind.... You can discern them!!!! Hello!!! Cheney's little "Elmer Fudd" episode has proven me to be at least half right.... So Condi don't give up on that NFL commissioner job after all....I hear professional athletes can score the best "stuff" if you know what I mean....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home