.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Friday, March 24, 2006

Songs for Irene

Remember to use what God gave you....What did he give you??? God gave to each one of us a "measure of faith"....It's a "growing" faith....God is a God of infinity and order.....Some of the things that make him omnipotent is the fact He weighs and measures....I think the world is full of infinite possibilities people just need to have faith...Our nation's leaders and even a large part of the population who guided by unseen powers are trying to trick us into believeing that resources are limited, that aquiescence is the key and that resistance is futil...Where there is no struggle there is no progress...God renews his promises each day....Life can be scary sometimes....We all need encouragement at times....

This is Your Life--EnVogue



Yesterday--John Lennon (Sung by Envogue)



P.S. Don't we all wish EnVogue were still around???

3 Comments:

  • Thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful message. Girl, I definitely consider you a a godly person who I know I can learn a lot from. Thanks for trying to cheer me up with your spirit. I really appreciate it.

    By Blogger Maganda, at Friday, March 24, 2006 3:19:00 PM  

  • I am going to post something very soon that is based on a very profound statement as said by Albert Einstein....I was researching about the word "loosh" and why I never heard of it and what it meant and why it seems that we have a large percentage of the population (ie the rednecks and white racist trash) that reside in the South and how they generate so much negative "loosh" that enables presidential administrations (actually the "shadow government", principalities and powers, the rulers of darkness of this world are the ones that are really capitalizing on all the negative loosh that the Southern states generate) to capitalize upon....Ok...I'll let on a little of what I am planning to post...Einstein said that the solution to a problem can never some from the same level as the problem.....it makes sense in what the Bible says we "overcome evil with good".....Good always exist on a higher plane than evil.....In order to overcome problems we must always take the answer to problems to a higher level....Which is why I never get mad for long.....Righteous indignation is not a bad thing but we must never stoop to nefarious peoples level....So when people try and take pot shots at Louisiana or at my governor I really do order a set of 20 stamps with her picture on it or order a set of 20 stamps with something representing Louisiana on the stamps....it's one way to "lick" unrighteousness....Evil and fear confines, it puts people in bondage.....Goodness always multiplies, is fruitful and goes forth and reaches world wide......

    By Blogger Sharon, at Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:53:00 AM  

  • That was beautiful...

    By Blogger Maganda, at Monday, March 27, 2006 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home