.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pearls

Diamonds and Pearls--Prince



Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. Matthew 7:6 (KJV)

Do not waste good things on people who will not appreciate them. This proverb is adapted from a saying of Jesus from the Gospels, “Cast not pearls before swine.” Jesus appears to be warning his disciples to preach only before receptive audiences.

3 Comments:

  • Thanks Sharon, I think I needed to hear something like this today...

    By Blogger Maganda, at Monday, March 13, 2006 3:34:00 AM  

  • I can always count on you Irene.....I really have to take her out to Lafayette....She's been to Cajun Country....LOL.....I have been burning wood in my fire pit and I smell just like smoke...

    By Blogger Sharon, at Monday, March 13, 2006 5:17:00 AM  

  • Hey Summer she has all the hearts and diamonds and cutey cute stuff....You know I love ya Irene....Much love....I am wondering how you got the hearts....Ya know Irene my favorite color is pink and I am wanting to switch to your blog color....But I ain't hating.....I'd stick to my blue but some reason it isn't adapting to my audioblog code....and the video codes rock....Thanks Irene!!!!! Summer and I are going to treat you to a good time..You need to visit us in Louisiana....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Monday, March 13, 2006 7:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home