.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Night Shift

I work 74 hours this week...I am working tonight 13 hours....I plan to keep the lights on...Lol..Not that I am scared of anything but I have always felt better with lights being on with this gate being situated in the place that it is....I have always seen "people" here and this was the gate that the man gave me some food....Tonight I bought plenty of food for 13 hours....Gumbo , etouffee, boiled crawfish, sodas, cranberry juice, Snickers, bubblegum, Butterfingers and plenty of Cajun/Zydeco music to boot....Bush is still lying, spinning and denying as far as Katrina goes fullfilling prophecy....President Bush is a reprobate and do not expect me to feel sorry for his soul...God said that he has rejected the love of God....Which is one of the requirements to be a member of the "skull and crossbones" especially the "Illuminati" and high levels of the Masonry and other secret orders....And if you feel sorry for Satan's seed then I feel sorry for you especially if you are a woman as this surely will happen to you " For of these are those creeping into houses and leading silly women captive, the ones having been heaped with sins, being led away by various lusts,".....I don't feel sorry for evil nor do I lust after it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home