.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Friday, March 24, 2006

Lullaby

QQn (Looking) around....Congress shole been quiet lately....I got it!!! They must be on break one mo' gin....Sigh...No flair and no drama coming from Capitol Hill?!! Even the "shifty folks" ain't cuttin' up!!!!! I can't stand it!!!! I won't be able to sleep at night without my entertainment!!!!! I miss Congress lullabying the nation....I think the last exciting thing that happened in D.C. was when Senator Vitter tried to snatch Senator Landrieu's wig off (talking smack about Senator Landrieu) right on the floor of the Senate.....Heavens me!!!! Me wonders if me has an appropriate song for this blog post.....Well Congress if you all aren't going to entertain me than I'll just have to entertain myself for the moment......Hmmmmm.....I wonder if someone is talking trash about Congresswoman Katherine Harris.....Hmmmmm....(Snicker)....What I really think is going on is dat all dem mean Republicans in da House have Senator Russ Feingold in one of dem Congress cloakrooms while dey all tackle him and try to give him da beatdown.....Somebody toupe shole gone get knocked off on dis one!!!




Lullaby--Billy Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home