.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Monday, March 13, 2006

Issues and Drama

I have Dave accusing me of stalking him....Lawd and some tired ass biotch on AOL who doesn't even know me accusing me of pimping my son out on my AOL pics.....Can we all say JEALOUSY!!!!!! That's what it all boils down to....Not to mention that I have been accused of being overly religious on my blog...GET THIS NOW ....MY One Thousand Twenty-seven posts are accused of being overly religious.....Lawd are there some overly concerned losers out there on the World Wide Web.....I have posted over one thousand posts and you couldn't even take me to to court over me being overtly religious on my blog posts....Some of you are pathetic....Your issues smack of AOL chatroom drama where everyone just jumps to conclusions....I think that I have brought to the table a pretty fair medium....Not everything that I post online will appeal to everyone all the time....That is just a fact of life....But to go off on me on the subject of religion just because I posted something about God and the Devil mind you for three weeks in a row is purely pathetic...Hello!!!! I have been posting since 2002 mind you!!!! So factor religion in the percentages!!!! It would be less than 10 percent of my posts!!!! Hello!!!! This is NOT your world this is mine and quit it with the fake stalking shit....Stalk you!!!!! Never!!!!!Lawd...Some folks are full of themselves....Sigh.... The fool doesn't even know it that I find Todd more attractive than I would even consider him simply because I find Todd more down to earth and understanding (like the typical Cajun man)....I just gotta hip Todd to Cajun/Zydeco music.....Todd is patient, kind and understanding...He'd be like "Ok...So she is onto religion for now...I can live with it..." Some people can't....Sigh...Dave go away you done showed your ass enough for me so now you get tossed outta my world...Bye...Be gone with ya!!!!!Toodles!!!!


Last Update Posts
The Joys of Art 12 Mar 2006 1027

4 Comments:

  • Wow girl, Are you serious? That's f*cked up!

    By Blogger Maganda, at Monday, March 13, 2006 3:32:00 AM  

  • I don't have time for disrespect from folks that I haven't even met for starters....I give much more credence to people that I know in the flesh or have shaken a hand with...I mean I have given out care packages to folks online who I wrote to and sent packages to who have never even written me back....I don't sweat it....This is not counting Summer as I consider her to be a true "Cajun soul".....She is coming home and that is good enough for me......I Love ya girl....I take online people with a grain of salt since you never truly know most of them anyway....I've been online since 1996 and I am very hip to the online game....I know what to expect and what to avoid....I have met many online and I have been decieved by many online.....I have even fucked some online....Well one....The other one, well he kinda ate me out....(Don't let Governor Blanco read this)....I do not care for online male-female sexual relationships....It is written all over my weblog....So if people think that is what my weblog is all about then you're wrong!!!! That is just me...It has been that way since 2001...I will not change....My men will be real, tangible and from Louisiana...I got me a sexy azz boyfriend with intricate mixture of racial blood in him so that I can pretend that he is Indian (Native American and even East Indian), Mexican, Spanish, Black, Cajun French (as he is most of these anyway) or whatever my flava at the moment....And I ride him like a cowboy (again don't let the governor see this)....

    I'm serious about people standing in my way about being serious....In the year of 2006 I shouldn't have to be comical or dramatic to prove my point...I have shown every one of you what I have seen (ie pics) and some of you have railed at me, many have believed me and many have doubted but yet I can talk to my friend you has more education (he is a Jewish pediatric neurologist surgeon) than we all have and yet he sees what I see and he can believe me from the start...I don't know what to say but to tell each and every one of you except that things are going to happen quickly....Hopefully I am wrong....But I had yet another invasive dream last night.....Invasion to say the least...I don't have time for unbelievers standing in the way....The SIGNS are there....At least some of us see them....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Monday, March 13, 2006 4:44:00 AM  

  • Dave wishes you were stalking him!! LOL.

    By Blogger Todd, at Monday, March 13, 2006 10:43:00 AM  

  • I can listen to all kinds of music. I could get into some Zydeco. You need to send me a CD!

    By Blogger Todd, at Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home