.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bringing Politics to a whole other level (snicker)


Re: ? FAX CONGRESS HERE
by: cajundelyte (38/F/Bayou land. Cajun Country) 03/25/06 12:24 pm
Msg: 1848096 of 1848123
1 recommendation

Yeah...Let's torment Congress (ie the synagogue of Satan) the way they torment us....Ken Mehlman sucks!!!! Russ Feingold rocks and he is hella sexy on television!!!!! What can I say....I'm a sucka for a good looking man and besides he doesn't even "shape-shift" or "bleed through" on television or camera when he is angry....I never knew politics could be so delicious!!! Two thumbs up for Russ!!!!! I'm gonna visit his government website and I'm going straight to the pics!!!! (licking lips) How your policies be looking boo?!! I think I'm gonna fantasize about you tonight!!!


Posted as a reply to: Msg 1848027 by uwsxkn

Doing It--LL Cool J (This song is very explicit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home