.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Anger Management

AP Bush Katrina Tape




"Cynicism is anger's ugly cousin"---Adam Sandler in Anger Management

I am seriously considering forming an organization called "Concerned Cajuns for Louisiana"....At least that is what I told Kat Landry the name would be....Perhaps I'll make it more eloquent sounding....I am also considering forming an organization for the relocation of the majority of the United States Congress to Mars or the planet of their choice for that matter....I am stuck for a name though....Hmmmmmm....I need help on this one.....How about CRAPOLA??

Congressional
Relocation
Away (from earth)
Program
Offering
Lax
Attitude

One of the slogans and commercials would be "Mars--a place that only Congress could call home."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home