.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

They check in and they also check out

Ok....I am thus convinced that my child is also seeing signs and visions as he just told me an interesting story that happened to him when we still lived in San Antonio.....Things are once again happening in the spirit realm....Good and evil are still making calculated moves....Bush and his minions are still making calculated moves both physical and spiritual....

I had one more story to tell....Back when I lived in San Antonio I took my son to the ER at Fort Sam Houston around 9:30 or so that night....We waited in the BAMC er waiting room for at least 6 hours waiting to be seen....That was a terrible night for San Antonio as BAMC had twelve traumas...No lie and 9 people died that night in the hospital as a result of the traumas....I was getting my son a snack and lettinghim walk around as he was aggitated...I was annoyed because they were taking so long to see us so we walked around a bit near the machines (candy, sodas, etc)...This (automatic??) door kept annoying me in that it opened and closed 9 times......

I later found out when I later visited the Peds clinic (the hallway leads to the emergency room) that the DOOR WAS NOT AN AUTOMATIC DOOR.....Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Needless to say we did not get seen at BAMC that night and had to go to Wilford Hall Medical Center on the other side of town....We got home at 0730 that morning...Boy was I pooped....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home