.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Television



CajunDelyte For United States Congress | CajunDelyte For United States Senate | CajunDelyte For United States President

I hardly even turn the thing on anymore.....I am down from 2.5 hours of television a week to perhaps a totals worth of an hour in a week....I don't even watch my crime shows anymore or even divorce court....I am beginning to develope a disdain for certain aspects of the media and television is definitely one of them....Stupid stuff abounds on television....Hollywood is nothing more than a den for the Satanic anyway and they call it a liberal media....Please!!!!! Many of them have sold their souls to sex, drugs, rock and roll (the Satanic stuff and no I don't think that Charles Manson, Alester Crowley and Anton LaVey are people that you need to write songs about) and the occult for temporary gain.... Voodoo has nothing on the black magic that Hollywood and many of our politicians engage in.....Many of these teen shows nowdays are definitely NOT for teens.... They are too graphic (violence and sex wise).....I already have a 14 year old brother who is going through hormonal changes and is most likely going to have me tell my parents on him....I don't like some of the things that he is doing and the crowd that he is hanging with....They put a car in a ditch about three weeks ago....They are experimenting with cigaretts and alcohol.....I am NOT down with that kinda drama at all....I am not raising a teenager and I won't tolerate that kinda stuff around me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home