.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, January 29, 2006

We have to take care of one another


This is what Governor Blanco is trying to get one another to understand (especially you Mayor Nagin)....It is time to end the divisive politics (Do you hear that Kat Landry?) and come together as one....Summer I know that you are yearning to come home....There are tons of jobs in my area....If your significant other or even you would consider working at a plantation (aiight I know I said I'd call it that from now on but I need to let her know that I am talking about a petroleum refinery)...It would be a snap to get you or him (or both) on....You'd be making more than I am making per hour....There will be an abundance of work for the next two years and I am not joking.....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home