.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Heigh (Hey) Sadie Moo Moo

Tip toe fine.....Lol....My dog has a crush on my boyfriend....Lawd!!!!!!

Hey, Betty Martin

(chorus)

Hey Betty Martin, tiptoe tiptoe
Hey Betty Martin, tiptoe fine
Hey Betty Martin, tiptoe tiptoe
Hey Betty Martin, tiptoe fine

Jump with me all around, all around now
Jump with me all around, all around
Jump with me all around, all around
Jump with me all around, all around

(repeat chorus)

Walk with me all around, all around now
walk with me all around, all around...



Hey, Betty Martin, Tip Toe Fine. Fifers and drummers frequently played this tune
during the War of 1812. Song about a smart country bumpkin not fooled by Congress, the Bush administration, the United States Supreme Court, the two Michaels ("Brownie" Brown, and Chertoff) and FEMA...Bush quit spying on folks or I'll have to pray for you----in tongues!!!!! Rut Roh President Bush those three days that I promised you are coming up soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home