.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Monday, January 23, 2006

Bush to anti-abortion activists: "We will prevail"

Quit speaking dark sentences Mr. Bush
by: cajundelyte (38/F/Bayou land. Cajun Country) 01/23/06 10:37 pm
Msg: 2923 of 2923

Only one man got up (from the grave) with all power in His hands.....Only He has the keys to death and hell..Mr. President you only got up with a hangover from Jim Beam and coke.....


I don't know where these serpents and dragons get off thinking that they are righteous...YOU ARE HIDEOUS!!!! THE FACES BEHIND THE FACES LOOK UGLY!!!HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean if I can see the ungodly spirits in you then God must really see you unveiled...Last time I searched the word of God there were no serpents and dragons that inherited the kingdom of heaven...That goes for you Tom DeLay, Bill Frist, Condi Rice, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, and Karl Rove.......LOL..Now I know why this song has been on my mind and it goes as such: "Jesus never fails...Jesus never fails....You might as well get thee behind me Satan....You can not prevail....Because Jesus never fails....." Mr. Bush you will NOT prevail......

Sure Mr. Doolittle...let me peep your
by: cajundelyte (38/F/Bayou land. Cajun Country) 01/23/06 11:02 pm
Msg: 98 of 98

picture...I'll let you know if you are innocent or not.....let's just hope that I don't see serpents and dragons like I do in Tom DeLay (Delay is totally corrupted..Every pic that I look at of him shows the demonic spirits and yes they do look reptilian)...Bill Frist you shole is corrupt...I see the serpents and dragons in you also...condi Rice...Oh yeah miss thang you got them in you also...Condi has more than one ole "snarling demon" in her....Dick Cheney...Yep you too....Ungodly spirits abound in you Vice President cheney...You need a heart after God Mr. Cheney instead of chasing after greed and "every wind of doctorine".....Karl Rove....The mystery that worketh iniquity.....The hath has not been told concerning you Mr. Karl Rove....

3 Comments:

  • I hope not to piss people off when I write this but this country is "chasing after every wind of doctrine"....I was sitting in the truck at work guarding the premises from terrorists..Ha ha...When I heard the most profound statement I could have ever heard on radio....The Christian minister said that God had established two covenants with the children of Israel and the major requirement of both was that you had to be "BORN".....Could it be that in all this fighting back and forth about abortion rights that we are in error of God's word....Now remember Satan comes as an "angel of light".....Satan is a counterfeiter.....Jesus even says that unless a man be "born"-again he will never inherit (see) the kingdom of heaven....There is that word "born" again (no pun intended).....I am not saying that I am in favor of abortion but I sense deception in the whole matter as I feel that it is created to divide this nation.....President Bush has proven to be a master at creating division and distraction (every wind of doctorine)....So catch a clue Mayor Ray Nagin....Haven't you cried ENOUGH?!!!!! Quit falling for "every wind of doctorine" America!!!!! Quit falling for President Bush's lies and deception.....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Monday, January 23, 2006 10:27:00 PM  

  • and that's just it...It's not about what's best for us, it's more about whose side of the argument you fall on. And that's just stupid. Thus, why I don't actively participate in politics. I'd rather sit back and shake my head...it's so fruitless to argue about something when the issue is so far gone and no one's going to do anything about it.

    maybe not the best attitude to have, but it's the best I can do for now.

    By Blogger Summer, at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 8:33:00 AM  

  • I can't even do that....God wouldn't even allow me to.....He has always told me to pray...How can I even pray if I lack faith....Even when I had turned my back on God he would still call me to pray as I'd have vivid dreams the first thing I'd do in the dream would be to pray (mostly in the Spirit)...I'd wake up and find out that tornadoes (or other calamity) had passed through places I have never even been to.....Even when I was mad at God until the day of our great show down....Which I can now talk about but it was not funny or cute back when the showdown occured...In fact I was thinking yesterday about doing a blog post on it....I am sure God was looking down at me laughing but I was in no laughing mood....I was all about having it out with Him....It was one of those "Lt. Dan" moments from Forrest Gump and it occurred the day that I rolled my vehicle over twice on Interstate 10....Right now I'm in such a place of peace and comfort and not turmoil as I have been so many times in the past....I had to come to a place where I knew that God was working things out and not be burdened with the grand ideas and designs that my family, relatives and other people had placed upon me.....These things were very heavy burdens....The devil knows our weaknesses and since I have always seen drugs as a trap and a snare he knew not even try that on me....The things that he has used to trip me up has been relationships and employment.....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home