.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Then He said, Sing!!


Who even is interested in what President Bush has to say anymore?? I'm not....It is people like President Bush that has me watching only 2.5 hours of television a week....Yes 2.5 is correct....I am soooo turned off on television....I was listening to CNN talking 'bout a media shuffle and some guy named Anderson Cooper getting the spotlight....Not in my Cajun world baby....Who is he anyway??? I hardly watch television....Not unless he is an unsolved mystery or a cold case file will I'll be watching him on the boob tube....I'd rather sing....
"You can sing when there's nothing else to do.....Sing, when something deep inside of you tells you that life is still a wonder just throw back your head and sing...."

Then He said, Sing!!--The Bill Gaither Vocal Band


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home