.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Boots


I ordered these boots and I might not be able to get them until the next year....I love stuff from the Victorian era.....I have always wanted a pair of boots like this but they really didn't make them back during the 1980's.....I wonder if Condi has a pair since she has a boot fetish??? I think that I will get them in Black but they had to be back ordered and now I am with no money on my pre-paid card (I don't do credit cards)...I have the funds in my account but I might ask my boyfriend to buy them for me for Christmas....This is one of my favorite Christian songs it reminds me of the time around the end of the Victorian era.....

Lanny Wolfe Trio---Children of Azusa Street


Baptized with the fire and the wind....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home