.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Louisiana Christmas Day


I am dedicating this song to our governor, (Especially the dear Senator Landrieu--with an extra shout out to Congressman Charlie Melancon....Senator Landrieu you have gone through a lot this year....I admire your drive and dedication to the state of Louisiana....)the city of New Orleans, all the displaced and dispossessed citizens of Louisiana and this guy (a truck driver named K. Jacques) that I talked to from New Orleans who was sad, angry and frustrated with our federal government and who just wants to go home.....Now remember to show my video to everyone that you can in New Orleans.....I won't stop fighting for YOU--I won't stop fighting for US....Keep an eye on this song....You might just SEE it again....


Louisiana Christmas Day---Aaron Neville

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home