.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Isn't Congress on Christmas Break???


Then how in the hell is Bush steadily getting stuff passed and approved?!!!! (See also "self-checkout machine")....Governor Blanco lets secede from the Union....We can do this!!!! President Bush and Congress make me angry!!!!!! And when he starts his draft back up he or Congress better NOT even try and send a draft letter to this crib....I ain't going....It will be torn up and thrown in the trash!!!! I don't plan to take his mark either....Sigh....That man is a demon....Jail ain't nothing but a word to me!!! I ain't scared to go there and I ain't scared to die and by the same token I ain't scared to fight for my rights and beliefs....Louisiana anytime you want to take this to the streets...I'm there!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home