.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I see Dead people....

I see live people and people who really aren't there but you see them and it scares the shit out of you at times....Okay...I am going to write this once and then I won't write in depth about it unless God tells me to....

Like I said I could read very well between the ages of 2 and 5....When I was young we were given (me and my brother who is two years younger than me) some books concerning Hell and it scared me so much to see pictures of flames and people burning that we threw them underneath the house....It was at that time I asked God not to please let me go to such an awful place and that I didn't know right from wrong but to please make sure that I did know the truth....So it was at that point that God begin speaking to me....He told me that a lot of what we base our foundation on is actually based on deception.... I have spoken to God (or a messenger angel of the Lord) who told me to pray more because I was wrestling with the Devil and he was trying to come against me....In that dream the Devil (he appeared as an opaque spot) was behind me as these words were spoken to me....When the words were spoken I could feel him (the Devil) jump on my back and then it felt as though someone was sitting on my head....God (or his messenger angel)told me in a dream in the late 1980's that a terrible, terrible person would come upon the face of the earth and he would be responsible for a lot of killing....I actually could see all the killing....He recently told me to research everything I can about angels and he would tell me certain things so that I could adequately speak about them....A lot of people would understand God himself better, angels and men(ourselves being made a little lower than the angels) if they would take time to do research on angels....

When I was in junior highschool...I went behind the school to practice for track...I could hear someone walking around there besides me....It alarmed me but there was no one behind there but me....I never told a anyone....In 2003 when I still lived in San Antonio I was in a conversation with my brother who is 10 years younger than me who was living in Virginia....I don't remember all the details of the conversation but he said "You know I think there is a ghost behind the middle school because you can hear someone walking behind there....I said "Dwayne I never told anyone this but I was back there by myself (in 1979) and I have experienced the same thing....So Irene that is my comment to your post on ghosts that I never got around to posting to your blog....

Let's clarify a few things...I have never played with a ouiji board or even been around one....I don't practice voodoo it is just is just part of the mysticism that surrounds INFPs....We make up about one percent of the world's population....I was fascinated with Egyptians that even before I was in 5th grade I had read every book in the school library that pertains to Egyptians and Egypt mythology.....In fact when we were in 5th grade we went around and researched every book inthe card catalog to see how many books I had read concerning Egyptians and I had covered all of them.....I love Anne Rice but I have not read many books by Anne Rice to include her vampire chronicles....I have only watched parts of "Interview with a Vampire"...I have only read her Mayfair Witches Series....When I was little I was fascinated with Samantha on Bewitched and I wanted to be like that....But that is just a large part of my INFP personality.....We are considered healers....I didn't really want to be a witch per se....My cousins made me feel bad and evil....I wanted to heal because I really don't like to see suffering....I recently went back and re-read some stuff on INFPs because I was directed to and I read that INFPs do have a six sense.....Which at times can be very strong as it has been ever since I moved back to Louisiana....

January of 2004 when my dad and I were going home from both working 12 hours....It was morning and there was steam going across the road as we traveled down it...It was not foggy but the steam from the refinery steampipes made a lot of steam across the road and it appeared as though a car was in the steam....I was freaking out as I was like "is that a car...We are going to run into the back of a car".....But I didn't say anything to my dad who was driving....I was hoping like hell that he saw what I was seeing....We passed through the fog and no car was there....A week later someone at work came out of the blue and said "Were you here when one of the contract worker's mother got killed?" She died at that intersection where I saw the steam....It was a foggy day and visibility was low when she pulled out onto the road to make a left turn and was broad struck and killed on the spot.....

I have seen so many spirits at my job many of them not dead (dopplegangers)....Recently after hurricane Rita there was a lot of spiritual activity during the time that my boyfriend and I saw that big, blood red moon.....Even more recently I have viewed a lot of spiritual activity such as this morning when a spirit scared the heck out of me.....What kinda spirit it was I don't know....As soon as I see them they fade away very quickly.....But it was standing by a tree and as I turned the corner it scared me as I didn't expect anyone to be standing by a tree at 0520 in the morning then it quickly faded away......I hope these things don't scare or turn anyone off.....I don't feel demon possesed nor do I think all these spirits are demons....Like I said I have even seen spirits of people that are still alive.....You can take this to heart or dismiss this a ramblings of a lunatic mind.....I hope anyone that reads this don't think that I am crazy.....And yes the blog post about me asking for a sign is true....Like I said I was missing Eddie very much and I still miss him....I do feel the need to visit a Catholic priest as I need to know more about angels and I feel the Catholic Church might be a good place to start....

6 Comments:

  • Your post makes me quite curious. What is INFP? I'll probably end up researching it, but why not ask someone who calls themself that, right?

    Your post makes me curious because you seem to be very similar to myself in terms of spirituality. I believe in God, though to a different extent than most, and I most definitely believe in mysticism/magickal properties/healing abilities. So, I don't think you're crazy or wierd or anything like that. And I'm really curious after seeing your post because I've just recently been "called back," per se, to explore my spirituality more than I have in the past, maybe it has something to do with the increase in spiritual happenings that you report, but it's interesting that I felt this call right before I found your blog and you posted this. Maybe it's not significant...and maybe it is...who knows.

    And I was wondering about how I would spiritually feel when I come back home, but Louisiana seems to be a breeding ground for all kinds of mystical occurrences, don't you think?

    All of this rambling is simply because I am very curious about what you are experiencing, and I don't think you're crazy or possessed or wierd or anything like that. I think everything you've said makes perfect sense, and I just hate that sometimes you have to be scared of letting it out because some might interpret it incorrectly. So I just wanted you to know that you are understood, and that I'm wondering why I felt the calling to find your blog and begin communicating with you...makes you wonder doesn't it?

    (Oh yeah, and at this point, I feel the same way, sorry if I've freaked you out or seem wierd! Well, I am wierd, but that's beside the point...) If you don't respond, i'll take the hint and leave it be...not to worry!

    By Blogger Summer, at Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:09:00 AM  

  • I don't claim to see ghosts or spirts, but I also believe there are things that just can't be explained by science.
    I'm going to tell you a story that I've never told anyone in a long time. When I was a young teenager (about 13) me and 3 of my cousins, all within a few years of each other in age, would get together at Thanksgiving or Christmas, or whatever holiday was going on at the time. We would go into a darkened room and get out a Ouiji board and try to contact spirts. Myself and the other male cousin would have our fingers on the pointer and the two female cousins would record anything that was said.
    To make a long story short, we recorded that one of our younger cousins (he would have been about 5 at the time) would be killed "like a theif in the night". It scared us so bad that we never did the Ouiji board again.
    Years later that younger cousin, as a young adult, with a wife and two daughter, did get killed in a motorcycle accident. He was driving home at night and ran his motorcycle off of a bridge that was being repaired.
    Did we predict his death? I don't know, but when I heard the news about him getting killed, I remember that night, so long ago.

    Todd

    By Blogger Todd, at Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:40:00 AM  

  • I knew the United States was torturing people even before the Abu jarib story broke....I might have written about it after the story broke but that came to me in a dream even before the Army soldier went public....And yes I truly believe that Bush is that terrible, terrible person that leads people to kill unmercilessly in my dream as the dream had future written all over it and Sadam was presently in power.....Not that he is without excuse himself....How Congress even my own Senators and Representatives can support a diabolical maniac is unconscionable to me....They will be judged and I pray that it is swiftly and severely....They will Not heap calamity upon the State of Louisiana--either that or get rid of them!!!! Congress is sowing to the wind and the nation is "reaping the whirlwind" and I pray each and every day that God does judge their actions.....They had better not be found "wanting"....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:21:00 PM  

  • Lawd....Is unmercilessly a word....Lawd....That President of ours fills me with such righteous indignation that I have to literally NOT hold my peace....I have been thinking about all the hypocrites in Church singing a song that goes "Whatever it is...Whatever it is...It won't let me hold my peace..." Many of them are holding their peace...Otherwise we wouldn't have had a holocaust, a Rwanda, a Sudan.....President Bush is such a vile, dark spirit....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:39:00 PM  

  • I just wanted to add a little more to this story....One of my co-workers told me that one of the refinery's operators was checking getting some stuff and they were on top of a tank..there was a little girl on top of the tank also...I was like "Why would the spirit of a dead little girl be on top of a refinery tank??" They laughed and said "Sharon you forget we have two pretty good size cemetaries on the refinery's property..." I work at the 3rd largest refinery in the nation and there are two cemetaries on the refinery's property....One is family owned and one is open to the public for burial....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Saturday, December 10, 2005 11:08:00 AM  

  • One more thing....After the tsumani occurred there was a huge red cross that appeared in the sky....Both my son and I saw it....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home