.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Grrrrr....K.I.S.S.


My French teacher (B. Mounier from Ville Platte) in high school used to get so frustrated with me....She used to tell me that I could do all the hard stuff but it was the simple stuff that perplexes me.....I bought a pair of wireless headphones for 63 bucks and yet I can't figure out how to charge my re-chargeable batteries that I had to go out and get some regular battries....I pondered this matter all day and night yesterday only to find out one of my problems was that I had inserted one of the three batteries in wrong....AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE I PUT MY INSTRUCTION BOOKLET....YES I KEEP ALL MY INSTRUCTION BOOKLETS FOR EVERYTHING....That just drives my boyfriend crazy...I really need to get a big binder and organize my booklets....I even have booklets for pots that I bought...LOL....Like I say I can describe to you the Beta-Lactam ring or the benzene ring so accurately that it would bring tears to your eyes (as I did bring tears to one of my lab instructors eyes back in 1999) but yet I am having trouble with plugging in a darn wire and inserting batteries to power a headphone set....Sigh.....

2 Comments:

  • Hey Sharon, haven't seen you in awhile. I switched up my template and added a few posts, hope I didn't say anything to offend you. Keep up the good fight! and don't be discouraged.

    By Blogger Young Brother, at Sunday, December 18, 2005 9:23:00 PM  

  • It is nice to hear from you...No...It is not that at all...I am not offended....I have been incredibly busy since hurricane Rita....I recently took a seven day cruise to the Western Carribean and then I took an extra week off of work as I was discouraged (and depressed)....Now I have to make up for being off work for two weeks...I'll check your web site out...And by the way I found out the answer to my question....It is found in Genesis 3:15....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Monday, December 19, 2005 9:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home