.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Friday, December 16, 2005

Drama

Drama--Erykah Badu
This song reminds me of my years spent in Central Texas, (Copperas
Cove, Texas and Killeen "Fort Hood", Texas)....I like the hills of
Central Texas as it is much more beautiful there than it is in San
Antonio, Texas....The only sadness is the loss of my house in C.C.
Texas....Fort Hood was a crazy place and sometimes you have to get a
little crazy to beat the crazy "system"....You can tell that I have a
bad taste in my mouth for bureaucracy....Bureaucratic institutions
train people NOT to care despite what they may say, hence the "drama
"...This song is dedicated to all members of Congress and the Bush
administration with particular emphasis on Congressman Bill Frist, Tom
DeLay, Trent Lott, J. Dennis Hastert and Congresswoman Katherine Harris....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home