.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, November 13, 2005

An open letter to White folks (minus my Cajun peoples)


Dear White folks:

Cease and desist!!! I am only going to say this once and I WON'T say it again so let there be some understanding....I claim absolutely NO connection to Condoleeza Rice!!! In fact I am more genetically, biologically and culturally related to Governor Blanco and Senator Landrieu than I could ever be to Condoleeza Rice....As far as Condoleeza Rice goes, she and I are not even of the same race...I am a Cajun....She is a demon (or rather a demoness)...Aiight?!!!

I eat crawfish, etouffee, blue crabs and gumbo....And that "she-devil"?!!! Well who knows how many souls she's done gobbled up?!!

Quit trying to lump EVERYONE into the same pot...My pot is filled with delicious gumbo...Condi's cauldron is filled with the tortured souls of the damned and the lost....Condi doesn't speak for me nor does she represent me in any way and I am sure that the majority of Black Americans also feel this way....

She is a minion who will do anything to protect the establishment....I am a Cajun who will do anything to save my beloved Louisiana....Please do not confuse her with me or anyone else who has a human soul.....

Thanks for your time and Support....

Sincerely,


Sharon

1 Comments:

  • Someone recently asked me if i have sensed an evil presence before and I told them yes....A evil spirit came into my apartment right before I left San Antonio and told me "I want to take over"....I told it that it wasn't going to take over while I was around....It was an evil and violent (gang) spirit that I later found out was trying to reclaim the neighborhood (its former turf).....

    By Blogger Sharon, at Sunday, December 25, 2005 8:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home