.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The media sucks

There is a morbid attempt to label introverts as being antisocial.....I am very much an introvert....Oh yes I am...Which is why I HAD to leave San Antonio....Only few people are textbook classic personalities--Princess Dianah was one....But I have read on INFPs and I think that I very much fit the bill....Introverts do derive their energy from themselves and being alone in plenty of cases.....San Antonioians drained me of my energy....Too many extroverted Hispanics there.....I had to get away.....Down in Louisiana it is our God given right to be by ourselves at times and definitely NOT sharing an apartment with a bunch of people.......INFPs are considered "healers".....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home