.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Did I write this??

Many times I get caught up in my writings that I literally become transported....Many times the words flow so freely that I have to write very fast so that they won't escape me....I wrote a letter to the Governor and I got so caught up in it that I was mispelling words (even though I know what I meant to write I hope she eunderstands what I was trying to say) and I also forgot to first introduce myself....Sorry dear governor I didn't mean to be rude....

Friday, March 21, 2003

WINNING AT ALL COSTS.....There is violence everywhere....We have so much violence in our lives---in our homes, on our streets, and among nations.....Young people most often learn (socialization) about history---and life itself---from a prospective of winning at all costs.....It resounds in our political and religious doctrines and is practically encouraged by religion...We stand in "shock and awe" as It takes a life of it's own when a person is allowed to take religious doctrine and instruction and turn it into their mein kampf, Turner Diaries, Jihad, or their own personal dark crusade...."An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind"---Mahatma Ghandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home