.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Monday, October 24, 2005

There's something about Harriet


See what I mean....Hey Harriet what's behind there (that costume of flesh)?? I sense a deceptive spirit.... A demon of deception....Bush even came out in so many words and said that he knew her (spirit)....Bush loves to code talk but you'll never get people to understand that he is a very vile spirit until he has our asses at the brink of Armageddon and then folks might come up and say well you just might have a point there....What is it that I see in those evil and sinister blue eyes of yours Harriet?? Come here and let me unzip you Harriet....Why do these people look so freaking un-natural?!!

2 Comments:

  • She brings back memories.

    By Blogger Graham Jones, at Monday, October 24, 2005 7:39:00 PM  

  • Read your comment on my blog, this is certainly unexpected. It is reassuring to find others who share what you perceive. I'm glad you checked my blog out, soon I will be doing a much more extensive post on who these so-called reptiles really are. I hope you've checked out the David Icke lectures (Kevin G provided the post a few weeks ago, if you haven't seen it, mention it on my blog, and I'll get you the link. You Must See It) Keep in mind, he is close to the truth, but unfortunately falls short. If you'd like to email me, you can reach me at expose_darkness@yahoo.com, there is so much going on right now. There are some raising up, refusing to lie back and take what their higher ups tell them reality must be. Bless you for using your voice.
    By the way, in your last post, you mentioned the beast causing a flood because he was mad at some woman. Rest assured, that woman isn't one person, but rather the modern day body of Christ (which has nothing to do with the seven hundred club or the corporate christian coalition.) and what chases her is a great red dragon, also known as Lucifer himself. Have you made note of how many times reptiles are mentioned in the bible? anyway thanks, hope you visit my blog again.

    By Blogger Young Brother, at Monday, October 24, 2005 9:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home