.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, October 23, 2005

On demons and the Republican Party


I swear most Republicans to include those in the House of Representatives are members of the synagogue of Satan... “Synagogue of Satan” is a gathering of persons of like mind and spirit who are in opposition to the will of God. So, in the Bible, Paul said,...I mean look at them....Demonic souls peering out from behind human flesh....A lot of them have an unhuman-like nature to them....Take Tom Delay and Karl Rove for example and let's not forget George W. Bush...Don't they fit the bill?!! Tom Delay looks plastic....I mean just look at him!! That is the thing about demons...They never had good taste anyway....They will just jump in and possess any ole thing....God has much better qualities about Him....You can tell Tom Delay's costume is not put together well....You see Tom Delay in the newspapers and you see him on television talking and you say to yourself "What's behind there?? Is it a serpent, a dragon or what??" Don't laugh at me but when I see Rove and Delay and even George W. Bush I always think "if only I could find that hidden zipper"....I'd really love to unzip one of them....I would imagine the human flesh peeling away like the skin of a bananna. What most likely would be revealed would be the most vile, hideous, and sinister being that you have ever seen...Something such as a serpent, a dragon or quite possibly even the Devil himself....It would chill your soul and would be enough to make you want to hurry and zip the fleshly costume back up....

1 Comments:

  • Interesting point, before the first stolen election I happened to see a photo of three men on the front page of the NY Times. I immediately saw they were evil even though I did not know who they were. Then I read the caption which identified them. Dick Cheney, Tom Delay and Trent Lott. Interesting that people are so closed to their own intuition that they do not see this.
    Keep up the good work.

    By Blogger Musawwir, at Monday, October 24, 2005 6:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home